Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dissing Despair

Nothing deflates a good case of despair like a lungful of mocking laughter. If you, like me, are aiming to give up despair for Lent, amble on over to Despair, Inc. for a whole series of incredible Demotivators. Timeless reminders that:

"It's a short trip from riding the waves of change to being torn apart by the
jaws of defeat. "

"Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you."
"The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures."
"When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can become deadly projectiles."
And of course,
"There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality."

If you love me, send me a Demotivator. We'll laugh the Devil down.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I love Despair, Inc.! And of course, I love you, too, but I don't have any money! If I did, I would surely get you one.

I'm all for laughing the devil down.

~Lydia

Kim Anderson said...

I love you, too! I just meant email....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails