Friday, April 07, 2006

The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.


Gentle Readers, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I am simply feeling the pinch of my busy season. With two regional debate tournaments behind me now, and only the national open to organize, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I will still be mostly taken up with administration duties until that tournament is over and its results properly registered, but I will post as I am able, and will return to my regularly scheduled programming about the first week of May.

Thank you for checking up on me. Your friendship is a real wonder, maintained as it is over such distances by such ethereal means. Nevertheless, it is a strong support.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Praying for strength in the coming weeks for you, Kim.

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Looking forward to your return.
Ann V. HolyExperience

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails