Friday, December 30, 2005

Delightful Incongruities

Have you ever noticed that the things you do for your children often end up being the things that most feed your soul?

I started coaching speech and debate so that my children would have a challenging gifted-and-talented project and peer group. I ended up with my own wonderful intellectual challenges and peers I hope to enjoy for the rest of my life.

I started blogging in order to understand how to help my children develop online ministries and businesses. I have ended up loving it myself, and finding an extraordinary company of Christians and homeschoolers who minister to me inspiration, comaraderie, encouragement... And now you have elected Mother-Lode as Best Homeschool Mom Blog!

You are amazing! I am grateful! And once again, God shows His sense of fun!

6 comments:

Spunky said...

Congratulations! Your site is wonderful. Enjoy you award and God's continued blessings in the New Year!

spunky

Mama Squirrel said...

Congratulations! Great way to end the year!

Alex said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Anderson! Keep up the wonderful work.

eph2810 said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations to you. :) I am so happy for you...

Deb said...

Congratulations, Kim! You deserve this award!

Running2Ks said...

Congratulations!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails